Saturday, January 31, 2009

A new rider joins our Saturday "Bike Buddies" group

Through Craigslist, I met a young man from Ramona who drove all the way down to join us. The weather was beautiful again. Here is the Profile of the ride:




During this ride, one of the guys I was riding near had a flat tire. It didn't take too long to fix it by putting in a new tube, but the delay kept us from catching up to the rest of the group again until we arrived at the Coffee Ground coffee shop. We had to make another stop so I could readjust my saddle. I had changed it from the WTB Pure V to the Specialized one, and although I thought it was tight, it moved back, making the descent down Arnold and Harbison Canyon more interesting than usual.

I really had a good time, and although we need rain, I am so grateful for the wonderful weather we have had so far this winter.


No comments: